Thursday, June 9, 2011

The one thing I didn't get at The Rust Belt Market last weekend was the beautiful pottery and ceramics from Almapottery Studio. 


Lucky for me, artist Lavinia Hanachiuc has two Etsy stores to shop from. You can visit them here and here! I just love her drawing style and the slightly dark feeling I take from her work. Gorgeous stuff!

Of course every visit to the Rust Belt involves a visit to Arden Park! Owner Timothy Grebik Jr. has done some changes to the layout of his shop lately and I thought the changes were lovely! Here's some pics from last weekend.

Aren't we cute? All dressed up for Pride weekend! 

The new layout is much easier to walk though, inviting customers to come in and take a look! I also love the ladder fixture and the bright, happy tablecloth. 

Love the brightly striped textile, and the Michigan made lawn animals. That little deer is begging to come home with me.


Arden Park will also soon have a station outdoors! So if you haven't visited yet, this weekend is a great time to stop by. I would highly recommend the fresh lemonade. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment