Monday, January 31, 2011






I simply can't get enough of kilim style rugs and other textiles/products with geometric and Navajo prints. The image above shows an amazing rug I found at Treasure Mart last year. It has moved around the house, from the studio to the entryway, back to the studio. I'm still not happy with its position in the house because I don't venture into that room very often, and I miss seeing that beautiful rug!





I also have an imitation Navajo rug in the living room from Ikea. One day in the future, when spending lots of money on an awesome upgrade makes sense, I'll switch it out. Let me say that day will definitely be after there are no babies and no puppies that are still unsure of the concept of potty-training. 

 Pendleton has done some amazing collections with Urban Outfitters and Opening Ceremony over the past few years that I love. I got Nicholas a beautiful wool shawl collar sweater with a Navajo print on it for Christmas. He is such a babe when he wears it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment