Saturday, January 1, 2011



The contemporary furniture company West Elm recently re-launched their brand, and so far I'm impressed. I received the latest catalog in the mail yesterday, and overall there seems to be better product, better styling, and better prices. The brand will focus on 4 distinct decorating styles: The Modernist (my personal favorite), The Revivalist, The Naturalist, & The Globalist. My only complaint is that the interiors featured are also propped with non West Elm products, so be careful not to fall in love with something that isn't for sale! For me it was the great industrial cabinet on page 92.



My favorite products:
1. Modern Windsor Chaise
2. Industrial Metal Bath Cabinets
3. Pratt Desk
4. Cork + Ceramic Collection

Request a catalog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment