Wednesday, April 6, 2011


Have you seen Secrets From a Stylist?! It takes a lot for a new show to intrigue me when I'd much rather watch old British shows on Netflix, but this new program on HGTV is a hit! 

Stylist and Design Star winner Emily Henderson has a great eye for repurposing vintage furniture, most of which she finds at flea markets and resale shops. 

 Lucky girl, she has the Rose Bowl Flea Market!

cute Anthro cardigan, I have the same one in my closet! :)


So here's the show in a nutshell, she meets with a couple, helps them figure out their individual styles, and then creates two looks, the final look melding their two styles together. I want her job!

Check out full episodes here

Here are some of my favorite interior shots from her portfolio:

This girls got talent!
images via Emily's blog





I'll say it again...I want her job!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this show! I've only seen one episode. Is she doing a full season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope so! She's done quite a few episodes so far.

    ReplyDelete