Thursday, March 17, 2011

Nicholas and I were lucky enough to have the same day off yesterday, so we treated ourselves to some shopping at Vogue Vintage and lunch at Anita's Kitchen. It was such a beautiful day! 

Here's what caught my eye at Vogue Vintage, can you guess what I came home with?

Dansk Teak Ice Bucket

Cork Floor Lamp



Danish end table



Here's what we got!

I could not leave behind the gorgeous Danish Dansk ice bucket. It's so beautiful! I kind of freaked out a little over this one. :)

Nick's pick was this lava lamp. It's a sleek brown model with orange wax, perfect for the family room!

Of course the cork lamp was a keeper... 

...and I couldn't resist this mid-century fish ashtray, even if it is just for looks. :)

Another great day with Nicholas and more great finds for the house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment